Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HELLO!!

Okayyy since I've been missing out on sooo many outings, I'll update here though there isn't muchh things to say/write!

Yesss, like what I've been harping on, I'm still trying to finish up my lousy dissertation/thesis/fyp! I was happily celebrating last wednesday because I sent my draft to The Prof and I thought I'll only need to tidy up my references and appendices butttttt! yesterday (Mon, dimsum night) afternoon, I received his comments and omgosh, I was sooo overwhelmed by it! And so basically I'm still trying to make the changes and hoping to meet his expectations by this friday(the submission day), else goodbye to my second lower honours! GRAHHH!!

As for other matters, everything else is basically the same. No love problems or anything 'cause I'm awesome!! (wahahha! just kidding!) But ohhhhh my parents were in some major health crisis last year where SGH and KKH became like my 2 most-frequent hangouts! It was so majorly gross and I hope it's the last for many many years to come! So ehhh.. take care of your parents and make sure they go for their annual health check-ups! It's very important!! HAHA!
Wahhh I'm sounding mega grandmother-ishhh!!


Andd yea people, maybe we should really plan to go Australia this time round since the dear Chicken is gonna be there! I propose May, anybodyyy? For Cheryl and my grad trip! Awesome!

Okayyy that's all!! =))
Gong Xi Fa Cai, in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment