Attendance: Exco members - Alvin, Baozeng, Cheryl, Gabriel
Charis
Location: Geylang Lorong 11 (Dim Sum)
Serangoon Gardens Bus Stop (Ice Cream)
We had a nice time eating dim sum and catching up. But not sure if Gabriel enjoyed the food since he puked 4 times after having the fried dim sum. Wanted to have dessert at gardens, but it was closed on Monday!! Ended up having ice cream at Serangoon Gardens bus stop! (Like seriously! But it wasn't too bad la)
Anyway, we decided to start a blog, where we can get the latest gossips and updates about things that happen in our lives. Since the last heart-to-heart sharing session at Baozeng's place, we all agreed that it was really a good time of fellowship, and should continue updating each other whenever we can!
So, here's 11 exposed! A virtual space for us to share pictures, complains.. problems... and just about anything! So start posting and commenting!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well, the food was alright. Just the feeling of being so bloated. Vomiting was the smartest thing i did during dinner. Lol
ReplyDeleteHELLO guys + 5p1r! seems like I missed out quite a bit! =( But I'll be there as soon as I submit the gross fyp I'm working on right now! Save my sorry ass, really!! GRAHH!!
ReplyDeleteya la! wasted you didn't come la.. Make it for the next one ya? Jiayou for the fyp anyways:)
ReplyDelete